TODAY marks the 8th installment of #SpexOfTimeDimes where we feature a customer and get behind the beautiful/handsome face. We often gawk over the Rihanna's and Brad Pitt's of the world but what about the "regular" driven person with goals that happens to look amazing? That said, feel free to send your selfie answering any combination of the questions below to email@example.com and look forward to being showcased on a Friday. Today we are featuring @bklynstickup who purchased our #YoungOG #Spex on www.spexoftime.com. He and his son are also sporting their own dad hats and dog tags from www.bklynstickup.com. See his interview below.
1. What is your occupation and in what market? Music/Entertainment, Brooklyn, NY.
2. What do you like most about your job? That I'm doing what I love so it isn't a job at all.
3. What is your pet peeve? Stupidity.
4. Who is your favorite musical artists? Right now, Tory Lanez. The all time list is too long for this lol, but Biggie, Nas, Hov, Jadakiss, Beanie Sigel, DMX...
5. What is your favorite movie? Once again, right now, it's a toss up between Apocalypto & Avatar. But all time, I'd probably have to say Scarface, Carlito's Way, Juice, V for Vendetta or The Last Samurai depending on the day.
6. What is your favorite physical feature of yourself? My Stamina & My Level of Endurance.
7. What are you the most proud of? Both of My Sons.
8. What is something people do not know about you? My Shooter is a white girl with glasses and freckles.
9. As a lover of vintage shopping what is your favorite era? The 90s!