TODAY marks the 9th installment of #SpexOfTimeDimes where we feature a customer and get behind the beautiful/handsome face. We often gawk over the Rihanna's and Brad Pitt's of the world but what about the "regular" driven person with goals that happens to look amazing? That said, feel free to send your selfie answering any combination of the questions below to email@example.com and look forward to being showcased on a Friday. Today we are featuring Tim Mudric @timmudric3 who purchased our #Pablo #Spex on www.spexoftime.com. Gotta love his sunblock game : ) lol See his interview below.
1. What is your occupation and in what market?
Student at Loyola and lifeguard in the Clipper Mill Pool in Baltimore.
2. What do you like most about your job?
What I value most is exploring and gaining a better understanding of the world and people in it.
3. What is your pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people are indecisive and don't plan ahead.
4. Who is your favorite musical artists?
Future is my guy!
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite physical feature of yourself?
7. What are you the most proud of?
One of my proudest achievements is always putting myself out there in school and completely immersing myself into new clubs, classes, and meeting new people.
8. What is something people do not know about you?
My guilty pleasure that most people do not know is I love going on drives around Baltimore and jamming out to Dave Mathews Band haha.
9. As a lover of vintage shopping what is your favorite era?
Probably the early 90s grunge rock era. Even though I don't really dress grungy I still appreciate the rough and rugged aesthetic while maintaining a classic look. To me that is a timeless style